Thanks for your interest in supporting Skyline Literacy and literacy in our community!
Here are some ways that you can help:
1) Become a Community Literacy Partner.
Click HERE to go to our Network for Good page and make a one-time or recurring donation.
2) Donate needed items.
Here is a list of items that we need on a daily basis:
- laptops (Vista or Windows 7)
- spiral notebooks
- white copy/print paper (8.5″ x 11″)
- general office supplies
3) Attend an event.
Skyline Literacy hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including:
- local business-sponsored fundraisers
- and our annual Food 4 Thought: Downtown Trivia Crawl
- Golf for Literacy
4) Shop at Amazon Smile and Amazon will make a donation to Skyline Literacy!
Sign up HERE
5) Support Skyline Literacy by shopping at Kroger with your Kroger Plus Card.
Sign up HERE to support Skyline Literacy and use Skyline's ID "80073" to help us get a portion of your purchases.
6) Make a contribution to the Skyline Literacy Endowment Fund through the Community Foundation.
Contact Foundation Staff Officer Revlan Hill at (540) 432-3863.
7) In addition to your regular support of Skyline, remember us in your bequests and planned giving.